Friday, August 10, 2007

What do you mean I can't bring 12 pairs of shoes??!!

Jen posting here.

When Adam and I have travelled in Europe before, we noticed how many stairs and cobblestones there were and how few elevators, ramps and generally "wheelie suitcase unfriendly" terrain there was. The solution this time.... backpacks.

70 litres may sound like a large volume, most people think of milk cartons (or maybe that's just me) but when we are talking packing space... for one year... not so big anymore right? I'm not a hardcore fashionista, but I do like my pretty things AND my shoes! Packing has been a bit of a challenge for me but I am proud to tell you that I think i've mastered it! Not only that, but there are some pretty cute pieces in that 70 litre pack. (Yes Adam, they are comfortable too). The most amazing thing in that bag is one dress that can actually be at least 8 different dresses in one- YES that is not a typo 8!!! It is as if practicality and fashion got it on and made one great kid! It is also wrinkle proof and made and designed in our beautiful Vancouver. Check it out in the picture and here is a link to the site in case you're interested! http://www.narcissist.com/
Who says backpacking is all birkenstocks and cargo pants?

1 comment:

leona said...

Wow, great dress! I was telling Tom about it and he came up with a good point he wanted me to share with you Jen. If you get one of the dresses dirty, you still have to wash all eight!